Sunday July 9th 2017

Two videos today. in the first, Sami is laying in bed, looking at her phone, 2:19a. Lizzie just climbed up the stairs at the side of the bed and got onto the bed. The reflection you see in Sami's hand is the back of her phone. Casper shoots straight up in front of the camera almost like he's showing off. Sami did not see Casper or hear any noises. It does not appear that Lizzie did either this time.


About an hour and a half later, 3:36am, Sami is fast asleep. Casper moves across the room from right to left. He is pulsating and appears to be moving slower than normal almost as if he's trying to be quieter. 

So far we have not seen Casper except on video captured by the security camera in Sami's room. I'm not sure if I want to, but I tried to find out why we don't see Casper. There were a variety of answers online from "it's just dust reflecting off the light of the camera" to "it depends on the sensitivity of the person". I also saw videos that captured something similar to what we are seeing, but also others that are clearly fake. And to be honest, if it wasn't me or Sami capturing these videos, I would be extremely skeptical. We are now capturing this orb multiple times a day. The frequency has increased significantly as if Casper knows we know he is there and is playing it up for the camera. 

Now to debunk the dust theory, there is no light in Sami's room when the videos are capturing Casper. The blinds are drawn, and it's the middle of the night. The camera is a night vision camera and is triggered by motion. Sometimes Sami or Lizzie are in the room and other times the room is empty. It is not a flashlight causing this because it flies through the room not along the wall. And in at least one video Casper is pulsating. Sensitivity? Well maybe, but there is no clear answer that I could find that would explain this phenomenon with certainty. I do know that it is in fact a ball of energy. Spirit? Intelligent or not? Relative who passed on? Guardian Angel? Maybe. I'd like to think that Casper (either he or she) is watching over my Sami, and is not a threat and would love to find out more about him.

This morning I came over to Sami's house and we cleaned house. We did that together till about 1p when she had to go to work. I stayed to do more cleaning and spent the day at her house. As night grew closer, I swear the house started creaking and making noise. Two bangs coming from the living room which startled me. Maybe the house just making noise because it was getting cooler from the heat of the day. I don't know. We did not capture any activity while I was there.I left about 11p. When I went to bed, I couldn't get my dog to stop barking. Did Casper follow me home? Haha, well I don't know. My imagination working overtime. My dog does not just bark like that which was really weird. I go to bed, she goes to bed. It was very unusual. The barking lasted till about 3am off and on. I do not have a camera at my house so I don't know for sure, but I did finally fall asleep.

Comments