Monday July 10th 2017, 4:17a

Ok, so this is weird. My dog stopped barking at around 3a this morning and at 4:17a Casper appeared at Sami's home. Did Casper follow me home and then go back for his nightly debut? (I'm smiling). Got to make it interesting, but you got to admit, possible.

Anyway, in this video, Sami is sleeping and appears to be adjusting her pillow. Fan is on. You can see Casper coming in to the room. 


I would love to be able to talk to people about what is happening, but when I try, they look at me like I've lost my mind. I haven't. I wish others were open to the possibility of this phenomenon, and were as curious as I am to find out more. So, for now, I'll journal and document what we capture, what is happening when this occurs, and how we perceive it. Let us know what you think.



Comments