Thursday July 13th 2017
I woke up this morning and no videos texted to me. Darn it, and she's still sleeping, so I have to wait for them. Went to work and ping ping. Got some videos!
It's 3:32am and Amanda spend the night. They are both watching TV and on their phones (did you notice the repetitive activity mentioned there? TV, phone...) You can see Sami dropping something. It was the TV remote. She had a bag of chips on the floor next the her bed. Remote fell right in the bag. Yummy yummy, lol. Just then Casper shoots up from the ground up to the top of the screen on the left side. Just after that, Sami turned the light on that was on the night stand next to her bed, to find the remote in the bag and pull it out.
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/jcAJqOlg6aY
A few minutes later at 3:45am Sami is on her way to lala land when Casper flies across the room just about the same time that Amanda gets up to use her phone.
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/cH3DvoEZ58Y
We were told not to talk to Casper, not to provoke or encourage, so we are not doing that directly. But I kinda wish he would slow down a bit so we can see his light better.
We were told not to talk to Casper, not to provoke or encourage, so we are not doing that directly. But I kinda wish he would slow down a bit so we can see his light better.
Comments
Post a Comment