Wednesday July 12th 2017

I was waiting so patiently for my daughter to casll me with a video Tuesday, but NOTHING! . Casper has been appearing every day lately. Where d'you go Casper? I have to admit, my dog, at my house, has been acting pretty the last couple of days. For no reason, looking up and behind her. Barking on my bed in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Not normal for her. Maybe Casper is visiting me? Or maybe just taking a break or avoiding the camera. Hmmm. 

Turns out my daughter was up through the night and the camera was active but pauses 10 min after every activation, so very likely we didn't catch Casper in between. 

Thursday morning, Sami sent me three new videos captured last night.

9:55pm  You can see Casper flying up towards the fan. If you have volume you hear a swoosh. Then Sami came in to the hallway just outside her bedroom and turned the hall light on which activated camera flash, and you see the flash go off. The shadow you see following the flash as the video ends is Sami in the hallway.


VIDEO: https://youtu.be/JB4XV1osXjE



At 11:17pm, Sami and her friend Amanda are watching tv and playing on their phones. Casper comes out from top left and heads, to what looks like, straight in to into Sami's phone. What the heck???? I had to play that one back in slow motion and at least a dozen times. Even Casper prefers the iPhone. Lol.  I wonder if Sami's wifi got stronger just then? I asked, she didn't see any difference. Pretty cool though.



Only a few minutes later, at 11:34pm, Sami and Amanda are still watching TV, on their phones. Casper flies up and then down very fast, left side of screen near the camera.




Comments