Tuesday, July 25th 2017
So you may have been wondering what happened to me the last few days. Well, about 3 days ago, I opened up my trusty little Mac Pro, to load my videos, when suddenly I got the dreaded white screen of death. All my files frozen in time forever, lost in a black hole forever. I had backups for most, but it certainly put a damper on the last few days! We happened to have an older laptop at home that still worked, so I was able to set it up and now use it until such time I decide that I need something a little newer and a little faster or I have an extra grand or two laying around. I'm guessing the latter would have to come first. But for now, this will work. I'm back, and so is Casper. Five videos below, all in a 4 minute sequence starting at 2:27a on July 25th. This first video, Casper appears three times. First from the top of the treadmill at the left side of the screen along wall then towards the camera. Next, right over the lamp on the left night stand, and then across the wall above the headboard. Showing off I think.
2:27a
https://youtu.be/LJMKWtRoxT8
In this video, it looks like Casper is coming out of the lamp shade, swirls and then goes up along the side of the headboard.
2:28a
2:28a (cont.)
https://youtu.be/wZobUI_uTF
In This video I don't see Casper, but I don't know what is making the indentation on the blanket on the bed. Sami sleeps on the left side. There's no one on the right, so not sure if it's her leg stretching out, if it's Lizzie, or it's Casper so I thought I'd post it. Let me know what you think?
2:29a
https://youtu.be/f6nezKjvPrw
Here, Casper seems to be coming out of the wall, above the headboard on the left side of the picture and shoots up like a firework.
2:30a
https://youtu.be/sgwV4bkD0-Y
2:27a
https://youtu.be/LJMKWtRoxT8
In this video, it looks like Casper is coming out of the lamp shade, swirls and then goes up along the side of the headboard.
2:28a
This video is just a couple of seconds after the last one, and you can see Casper going across the middle of the baseboard of the bed, left to right.
https://youtu.be/wZobUI_uTF
In This video I don't see Casper, but I don't know what is making the indentation on the blanket on the bed. Sami sleeps on the left side. There's no one on the right, so not sure if it's her leg stretching out, if it's Lizzie, or it's Casper so I thought I'd post it. Let me know what you think?
2:29a
https://youtu.be/f6nezKjvPrw
Here, Casper seems to be coming out of the wall, above the headboard on the left side of the picture and shoots up like a firework.
2:30a
https://youtu.be/sgwV4bkD0-Y
Comments
Post a Comment