Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 4:30am
Slumber girl party with her friend Amanda, hanging out to see if Casper would appear. Hadn't heard anything and decided to go to sleep. They were awoken to a load house creak. Sami is saying something like, "that didn't sound the same in my head". She was half asleep. Then went back to sleep. When she woke she realized that noise happened the same time Casper appeared. You can see Lizzie's head pop up and back down as Casper's light appears, and also at the very end of the video, you can see the shadow on the blanket covering Sami's leg gets bigger. At this point, I decided that I needed to find out if this is something we need to be worried about. I started a search for someone who might know and found a paranormal investigator. I sent him the 3 videos we had and told him what we knew. He contacted Sami and set up a time when he could come down to her house to see what he thinks. Tomorrow at 10am.
Video: https://youtu.be/qSeaJg5NryE
Video: https://youtu.be/qSeaJg5NryE
Comments
Post a Comment