Welcome

A little introduction. I am an analyst by trade, but mostly, I am a Mom. I started this blog to journal some strange occurrences that have been happening at my daughter's home. I say strange because I don't understand what they are or what they mean. I am very skeptical by nature and my analytical mind believes that there should be logical explanations for everything that happens. That doesn't mean I am not open to exploring things we don't understand yet. I know there is more to this world than what we can see, and that we have just begun to understand life. What has been happening is something I haven't been able to wrap my head around. That's where Casper comes in.

My daughter moved out about a little over a year ago. Got herself a nice roommate, pays her own bills, good job, can't ask for more. Our youngest, now on her own. Woo hoo. Dad and I are finally empty-nesters. That doesn't mean we stop being parents or stop worrying about the kids. We did our job bringing them up and made sure they had the tools they needed to make it on their own. Now it's their time to shine, and our time to bask in the glory. She is living in a gated community, which for a Mom at least is peace of mind. When she told me she was going to put up cameras throughout her house so that she could keep an eye on her dog and her roommates dog, while she was away, I was glad. That's just an extra layer of protection. Cool cameras, I can log in and check on her (with her permission of course), and she can log in and check on her house and dogs any time she wants. All good.

A little over a week ago, Sami got a notification at work that there was movement in her house in her bedroom. She turned her phone on to view the footage. Her first thought was that her dog probably set it off so she was expecting to see her moving around in her bedroom. What she saw was the catalyst for this blog.

I will be sharing with you what her camera has picked up. From my searches on the web, it appears that she has an orb in her room. She has called her orb "Casper" with the aspirations that this is actually a friendly energy. I really just don't know. I don't understand it enough or know why it is there, which is why I find a need to reach out. She has heard creaks in her house since she'd moved in, but we really just thought those noises were just normal house sounds. Now, well, not so sure. So tell me what you think. Leave comments, subscribe. Be a part of the enlightenment.



                                                                                                                                                         

Comments