Saturday October 21st 2017
Saturday, October 21st, 2017 - Tombstone, AZ
For a surprise, I decided to take Sami to Tombstone for a ghost hunting tour. The place famous for the gunfight at the O.K. Corral, said to occur on October 26th 1881, when in actuality, we found out that the actual gunfight took place on October 21st. Not only that, it didn't actually occur at the O.K. Corral, but when asked where this occurred, Earp stated that it occurred by the O.K. Corral, because locations at the time were based on landmarks or buildings, not exactly physical locations. The 26th was when the newspapers at the time got the story and that is the date they used, but in fact it occurred on the 21st. So we were there on the actual anniversary of the gunfight.
We were given heat sensors and EMF detectors, and were told to take pictures because you never know what you will find, especially on this date. I captured the pictures below at one of the old buildings on the tour where people had died in gunfights and blasts. Leaning against the post is our guide. People were taking pictures, so you can see a light flash on the window.
Now look carefully. By the white frame of the building there is a young boy wearing a grey t-shirt standing sideways. Look at his arm, there is a stain on his shirt, on his sleeve and his arm is missing. It almost looks like he has a jacket on, but he doesn't. When I saw the picture, I thought maybe he had fallen and scuffed his shoulder. I looked at the boy when we left and noticed that there was no dirt on his sleeve. I asked his mother if he was wearing a jacket and she said no, that her other boy was. You can see the other boy standing alongside this boy with his arm out, wearing a camo jacket. If you look at the picture, the boy is the grey t-shirt has no arm, and it looks like it was blown off. The other boy in the camo jacket has no hand. The mother was as shocked as I was. We clearly captured something that shocked us all. I took a picture of the boy in the grey t-shirt after we left that building. He said he did not have his hand inside his shirt and was not wearing any jacket. The other boy said he didn't have his hand pushed up either. Pretty freaky!
We also capture tons of orbs on our tour. The night was beautiful and clear. No wind or dust blowing. No bugs in the air. And the only way we were able to see them, was when we were in video mode on our cell phones. So if you go to Tombstone, try that out, along the main street and the old church where they hung people. Apparently Tombstone is a gateway. They are out there. We saw hundreds and thousands of orbs flying through the town and by the buildings. It just another affirmation that Casper is real.
Original pictures:
Picture blown up:


Comments
Post a Comment